Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy



Last week was sooooo busy - far more busy that this calendar page can reflect. I'm still trying to recover from it all! It was so nice to spend time with George & Holly. It's just a shame that all that driving made me so exhausted. It's been 3 days since I left Holly at the airport & I'm just now starting to feel like myself again. However, I still have SOOOOOO much to do! We close on the house in just 3 weeks, so I still need to research mortgage options & find a moving truck/company & PACK & ... well, it's a good thing we've started a To Do list. Ugh. Just please forgive me if I get caught up in my own flurry of activity & fail to post details from Girl Fest '07 for a while.

Gotta run. Must go to the bank & pay the rent ... for the LAST TIME!

No comments: