Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Endless Love



I love my washing machine.
LOVE.
If you'll recall, shortly after moving into our lovely house, we chose to invest in the LG Tromm front-loading washer & dryer. They are widely known to be the best machines on the market. And oh my ... they are fabulous. The washing machine is especially amazing. Miracles take place in that drum, I'm sure of it.

My adoration for my washing machine is so intense that it's becoming a bit fanatical ... and perhaps a touch embarassing. I have rambled on about the glory of my washing machine to friends & have gushed about its cleaning power on internet message boards. Once I even held up my phone to the machine so that George could hear the cute little song they play when I turn them on ("Deedle-deedle-dee!"). I just can't help myself. Would you like to hear about the incident with the tika masala sauce? Or the grenadine? Or how about the old, set-in blood stains? All of these long, passionate, dramatic stories end the same way - with laundry that has miraculously come clean without the slightest bit of soaking or hand scrubbing on my part. Astounding.

So if any of you know anybody at the LG corporation & they're looking for testamonials, tell them to look me up. I'd be thrilled to wax poetic about my washing machine ... to someone who cares.

2 comments:

lizgwiz said...

Well, I could help you with the dog. ;)

Mary said...

Oh, poor Liz and her weakness for stranded animals in need! Wiley looks like a cutie, but ... uh ... no. We have absolutely NO place for a dog to run. Just oodles of trees. If he were a squirrel he'd be happy at our home, but I'm afraid just being "squirrely" isn't enough. ;)