Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Kvetch Up #2

Anti-kvetch: I went to an opera on Friday night with Jennifer. We saw "Marriage of Figaro". Good times! I didn't get home until about 2am. I'm a party animal! Woot!

Kvetch: Still no rain here. Le siiiiiiiiigh.

Anti-kvetch: Monday I finished scraping the popcorn ceiling off in the dining room

Kvetch: Honestly, there's still some places that need to be smoothed out a bit. And it still has to be painted. Bleh.

Anti-kvetch: I watched the first 2 episodes of "America's Next Top Model" on-line. I have been avoiding this show for years now, but after witnessing George & Holly's love of it while they were visiting me in April, I decided to give it a shot. Now I can talk with mah peeps about how Mila has no soul & debate whether we like Ebony or not.

Kvetch: I fear I will grow dumber and dumber every week if I keep this up. And if I start feeling fat after watching this show, I'm giving it up. Fer reelz.

Antikvetch: The episode round-ups on FourFour are FABulous, honey! If you aren't reading these babies, then your entire ANTM experience is seriously lacking. Read it.

MAJOR MAJOR Kvetch: On Tuesday morning, Tim realized that his greencard would expire in 48 hours!!!! Can you say, "Eep"? So he called the Department of Homeland Security & found out what we needed to do. He came home on his lunch break and we filled out forms and found various bits of documentation that (we hope) proves that, yes, we are still living together as a married couple. I will not tell you of the nightmarish encounter that Tim had at the post office. The point is ...

Anti-kvetch: The documents are mailed now and they should arrive on time. Barely.

1 comment:

lizgwiz said...

You could end up living with an illegal alien. I'm reporting you to the border patrol. ;)