Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cough cough hack cough

I'm back. It took me a little longer than I expected, but that's what can happen when you catch a virus while on vacation.

Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who is under the weather. It appears that my laptop may be dying. I'll get Tim to look at it sometime soon & determine if all hope is lost.

In the mean time, I get to play on his computer! Wee! He has a British keyboard which, if you didn't know, is set up a bit differently than an American keyboard. For instance, the @ symbol and the " symbol are not where you'd expect. Same goes for the ~ thingamy. But it's easier than ever to use the symbols for the British pound & the Euro. £! €! See? Exciting, no? No? No, I didn't think so, either. ;)

Mkay, I'm going to go cuddle up under a blanket with a giant pile of tissues & drift in & out of consciousness for a while. Hope the virus hasn't caught up with you yet.

No comments: