Friday, December 19, 2008

Pirate George (aka "Girl, you got a panty on yo head")

I am in Tulsa! Wee!

I am sitting on george's couch right now, trying out her new tiny computer (I'm makng this post purely to test what it can do). I think it's called an Acer [Edit: It's an "Aspire One" made by Acer] & it's about half the size of a sheet of printer paper and I LOVE it! I covet it! I want one of my very own. Too bad Santa has probably already bought this year's gifts for me. However, if Santa or some other kind person finds themselves in possession of, oh, $350 or so, they could buy one for me [available at BestBuy, TigerDirect & other fine retailers!] I'd appreciate it VERY very much. Very. Really. Truly.

It's been a low key but fun night with dear georgious. We went to LaDonna's & talked about cheese with the proprieter. Then we ate cheap burgers at Full Moon. Before going to her pad, we went to Target where I informed george that I call g-strings "eyepatches" because that's what they look like to me. The following hilarity ensued.

You're welcome, world.

3 comments:

lizgwiz said...

That is hilarious! Though, I confess, my first thought was "hey, you don't know where that thing has been!"

Anonymous said...

That's a mighty mighty eyepatch! I love it! I hope you two stay outta too much trouble...as in "i only gots nuff bail money for one of yo asses."

Mary said...

Liz, don't you know that you're supposed to keep your own underwear on while trying on clothes at Target? The signs in the dressing rooms tell everyone to do it. And certainly no one would violate that. Right? Right? Please?

V, you can pick up george's tab. I can ask my parents to bail me out. :P