Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Daniel Franco, where did you go?

M'kay, peeps. I've got a MAJOR problem. Majormajormajor. It seems that, in the nearly 3 months of living here, I have overlooked something. And I don't know what to do to fix this.

Our cable company does not air the Bravo channel. No Bravo. Which means no Project Runway.

No Project Runway?!?!?! Eep! What do I do? How do I proceed? Help! Suggestions? Please? Other than writing a big WTF e-mail to Time Warner Cable, of course. 'Cause that won't put Tim Gunn on my television tomorrow night.

Dammit. Moving sucks.

But you know what doesn't suck? This Mr. T sock monkey on Crafster. Kick ass!!!

1 comment:

In The Kitchen With AUdrey said...

I do not know your ideas about downloading but Joshua does it for me for the one show I miss. We use a client called BitTorrent and somehow I can justify this one download; mainly because most of the episodes I get come from British TV and are rebroadcasts of American TV so I am not ripping off local stations. FYI- if you do this make sure your internet provider does not have overage charges.