Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photographic evidence of nuggitude

Dude, what a busy week I've had! Why is it that you can leave town for just one week & it feels like it takes more than a week to recover from it? It's not as if I'm that busy in the first place, you know?


But before I get back to me and my life back here in NC, I wanted to post just one more photo from my trip to Oklahoma. I didn't have much time to visit people other than my family (and the Girls, of course). But I made a point of visiting my sissy, Ashlie, and our dear, precious Nugget. Isn't Jeremiah a cute little boy? He looks so much like his big brother, Ge'Rae. My mom and brother Ray were with me when we went to Helen's house to hang out with Ashlie, Ge'Rae, and little Jeremiah. It had been a year since we had all been together and it was so nice to just sit around and chat.

Note that while we were there, Ray and I informed Ge'Rae of the finer details of how to be a proper big bro. In short, we taught him how to play the I'm-not-touching-you game.

You're welcome, Ashlie. You're very very welcome.

No comments: