Monday, December 14, 2009

Weeeee are the champions!


As I mentioned in my last post, I had to turn down a part in a play back in November. If I'd taken the part, I would have been busy 6 nights of the week for about 7 weeks. Since I didn't take the part, I've had a lot of time on my hands. I chose not to waste that time. For instance, last Saturday Tim and I went out with some of my new gal pals for drinks and fooseball.


From left to right: Kathryn, Sarah, Laurie, and Tim. These ladies kick more ass than I can possibly express. The more I hang out with them, the more I like them.


I, as usual, was hysterically inept at fooseball. But when paired with Tim, we were unstoppable!


See that? Those are the EIGHT points Tim and I scored. The girls got just 2. Heh heh.

Because Tim and I were out with the girls on Saturday, we weren't home to watch TV and see that Tim had won more than just a game of fooseball that night. A video game he worked on - Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard - won the Best Comedy Video Game category at Spike's Video Game Awards! We missed the original broadcast, but I hear it'll be shown again this Saturday. Set your DVR's, people.

Victory looks good on us, n'est pas?

No comments: