Wednesday, May 17, 2006

One month down

I arrived in North Carolina exactly one month ago today. Somehow I don't feel like singing the Happy Month-iversary song.

One month. Feels like a hell of a lot longer than that. George agrees. She says it feels more like 4 months. That sounds about right. I've certainly had about 4 months worth of tummy nastiness in the last month. Ugh. I keep wondering if I feel sick because I'm stressed or if I feel sick because I'm bored and can't distract myself with work. Maybe it's both. Probably both.

But good things continue to happen. Next week Tim starts working on the video game that is connected to a certain movie that's coming out next autumn (I won't mention it here in order to maintain some additional annonymnymnymnity). I wonder if he'll be able to e-mail any screen shots to me. Probably not, seeing as Dreamworks is connected to this project. Don't wanna piss off Stevie Spielberg or anything.

Somebody please remind me to sign up for trash service. And someone please remind me to send out a new postie list to my postcard group. And someone please remind me to bathe occasionally & perhaps speak to the occasional stranger.





take the WHAT BAD BOOK ARE YOU test.

2 comments:

The Forgotten Wonder Triplet said...

Hi.

I took the book test. I was the Hobbit. I was not aware that The Hobbit was a bad book, but whatever.

I now hoave a Blogger blog. But I don't know how to subscribe to yours through mine. I have informed George of this as well.

If you don't know who this is, you're weird. I'm the only Forgotten Wonder Triplet.

Mary said...

Hey, T! Welcome to the cult. I don't really know the differences between blooger and ElJay and all the other diary programs out there. I don't even know if Blogger has a "subscribe" option. But I'll be sure to read you anyway. Fer reals. I ain't forgettin' the wonder triplet. No way.

For the record, I didn't think The Hobbit was bad, either. Ah well.