Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mary FM

So, I have totally failed the whole blogging everyday thing. I even failed the blogging every other day thing. But hey! I've been busy! And the batteries in my camera died. And I have two zits on the tip of my nose, which is a real hit to the ol' self esteem.

Honestly, though, I've been slacking 'cause it's freakin' gorgeous here. The weather has been perfect: high around 72, sunny, cool breezes. Gorgeous. So forgive me if I long for my deck more than my laptop this week.

Speaking of Scooby Doo, have you heard about last.fm? Neil Gaiman has a playlist over there & I enjoyed listening to it, so I am in the process of creating my own. Note the word "process" in that sentence. It's an ever-evolving thingamy, but I am enjoying it. So if you've ever wondered what it would be like if I had a radio station, click on the link and have a listen to the random songs that pop up. Good times.


2 comments:

derek said...

I've been using Pandora.com to listen to my own station lately. You "seed" the station with one or more songs/bands and it auto-magically finds music that is similar in sound, style, etc. You then tailor it by giving songs the it a thumb up or down. You can't make it play a specific song on demand, but for exploring and finding music similar to your favorite band that you've never heard of, it rocks :)

Derek

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.