Friday, April 28, 2006

Okay. I'll bite

Here are my results for the same quizzes george took.

You Aren't Scary, You're Scared

Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!



Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!


I may be scared of everything, but I still have a dark side.

Your 1920's Name is:

Clarabelle Freda



Your Quirk Factor: 43%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!



In a Past Life...

You Were: A Charming Warrior.

Where You Lived: Texas.

How You Died: Buried alive.


Hey! I was charming! That's nice to know.


You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.


But ... but I like apple filling!

And here's one george didn't do that I simply couldn't resist.
Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.


Orange. My least favorite color. Interesting.

1 comment:

derek said...

you too can have your own jellyfish tank!

http://www.jelliquarium.com/productdetails.aspx?productID=3183

derek