Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sicky Sunday (and Seattle Monday)

Don't come too close. The residents of this house have been infected with some sort of bug. Sore throat, sneezing, headache. I think this is the first time ever that Tim and I have been sick at the same time. Seems that we react very differently to sickness. Tim has spent the day buried in the duvet on our bed & reading every book he can get his shivering hands on. I, on he other hand, have been laying limply on the couch, watching figure skating. Ya see, reading requires that I hold up a book. And that takes too much effort for me. But I can understand why my darling husband might not be tempted by the lure of televised figure skating. To each his own. :)

While I'm here, stuck on the couch, I thought I might post the next batch of photos from Seattle. These were taken on the last Monday in January. George and I spent the whole day with my internet pal, Leslie, whom we met while running down the ramp to catch the ferry that was about to leave. Seriously! The rest of the day was spent shopping for cheese, spices, & art. We ended the day with a cozy meal at an Irish pub. Good times!



No comments: