Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I need a GPS system

The Bad: Today I got lost. Really lost. After a bit of shopping, I left the local Trader Joe's & I drove around in circles for 45 minutes until I mysteriously found myself back at the very location I had left three-quarters of an hour earlier. Somehow I managed not to burst into tears, although I did say, "You gotta be kidding me," to no one in particular at least 5 times. After I finally found my way back home, I felt exhausted and discouraged. Hours later when Tim came home, I still felt wiped out. At least I got some of those papadums, so the trip wasn't totally dismal.

The Good: It's warm & sunny & Spring is springing! Here's the evidence from our front yard.

2 comments:

georgeious said...

i hope you enjoy those chips, because they are so addictive. next thing you know you'll need to learn your way to TJ's and back really well just to keep sucking back the papadums.

lizgwiz said...

"And you said that's a crocus, and I said what's a crocus, and you said it's a flower..." ;)