Sunday, September 06, 2009

" ... but your not who I can search for ..."

Okay, so I missed a day. But Memory Card Month is not lost. I'm making it up to you today.

On an ordinary day back in May, Tim and I went to the Tiger Direct outlet here in Durham. While Tim looked for whatever random computer part he wanted, I wandered the aisles. I found this amazing note lying between the netbooks.


"Every inch of me wants
to deny you, but I
find it hard ...

You are so beautiful
to me ... I can
see, but your not
who I can search for
Your smile, your laugh


makes the time seem
... endless.

wait this is just a
lame line to say.
I do miss our talks
but it's better that
I stay away from
you. You do things
to me."
I left the note where I found it, hoping the recipient might come back for it.

2 comments:

Paperback Reader said...

How intriguing...

Mary said...

Isn't it? It would have been a perfect submission for Found Magazine.