Friday, September 18, 2009

Memory Card Month - Day 18

This weekend my mom is taking a big step with her company: She is participating in a wedding show! She has a booth at the wedding show in Catoosa where she will display her kaleidoscopes, necklaces, and other items that she makes.



Today while I was scanning through my memory card, I stumbled upon these photos of a piece I commissioned from Mom. It's a Christmas ornament in honor of Travis and Veronica. I sent my mother V&T's wedding invitation, some confetti from their rehearsal dinner, and pressed flower petals from their wedding reception. Mom took those items & incorporated V&T's wedding colors (orange and blue) into this beautiful ornament.

Here's hoping some people at the wedding show appreciate Mom's work and she gets an order or two. Or ten!

2 comments:

Paperback Reader said...

What a beautiful idea! I love how this commemorates their wedding day and yet is also lovely in its own right.

Vee said...

We loved it! I had no idea Mary was sneaking pieces off the tables! When we got the ornament in the mail I was so surprised. It was beautiful. Thank you!