Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waterfalls & peeps

Ray next to Hooker Falls. Heh.


Tim triumphantly standing in front of High Falls. Love it when that man gets goofy.


It was REALLY hard to get to the base of these falls. Harder still to get back up to the trail again. I sprained my wrist while pulling myself up on a hunk of tree. Yes, my wrist! It really hurt!
I shall now pause while some of you pat my head condescendingly.

Note that I have lost 20 pounds since this photo was taken. And I'm posting it anyway! See, Mom? No one is safe! Not even me!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Bah. Almost posted it on time, but I was just a 3 minutes late! I haven't gone to bed yet so it still counts for Tuesday, right?

Unknown said...

of course it counts! and in MY time zone you weren't late at all. does that make you feel better, since this is where you were born?

Mary said...

Yes, thank you. All better now. :)