Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A Challenge (and Tiff's Visit - Part 3)

Happy September, everyone! I love this month. It's an invigorating time It always makes me think of new challenges & fresh beginnings. In honor of that feeling, I'm going to attempt a little something. I'm going to try to post at least one photo on this blog every day for a month. I have TONS and tons of great pics that I've taken over the last year that have yet to grace the pages of this blog. I might as well share them, right?

To start out this month of photos, let's look at a few more pics from our trip to the beach with Tiff.

A nighttime shot of the beach and the full moon from our balcony.

There was a 15 minute fireworks display that night, too, but none of my photos came out well.

Parasailing! Maybe someday someone will agree to do this with me.


This was Day 2 of swimming, also known as the day we learned that Tim's hair EXPANDS after it has been in contact with salt water. Wowza!


Chillaxin'. As the kids say.


Digging holes in the sand. Why, you ask? Why not, we say.


No vacation is complete without a trip to an ice cream parlor.


Home again, home again. Thanks for driving us to the beach, babe!

2 comments:

georgeious said...

i love it! tim's hair totally rocks, baby.

you had better be posting some good stuff this month, because i know you have a ton of awesome photos. if you do, i promise to keep on sending you polaroids from the new camera.

Mary said...

I wish that pic could fully convey the astounding sight & texture of Tim's hair. It was like a helmet made of angel wings. Tiff and I were absolutely speechless. I remember a time in the '80s when I longed for my hair to have that much body, but no amount of mousse or Aqua Net could do it.

More polaroids, hmm? Sounds like a good trade to me!