Thursday, September 24, 2009

Memory Card Month - Day 24

Sometimes when I'm out & about, I take photos for me. Other times I take photos of things that remind me of loved ones. When I was at Parker & Otis I found all kinds of things that made me think of george .

Actually, this pupperson reminded me of Lindsey, but she's george's friend, so that counts. Notice that I found out who Otis is! But I'm still not sure about Parker. Hmmm.

Bacon wrapping paper, bacon band-aids, meat-themed stickers, and a bacon lunch box. I know all of these items would have been sold at Lulu Faboo.


You just know that george would buy these cookies. They have cute names! And they're shaped like bears! Eee!

My favorite things in P&O: the t-shirts. Are you a cake person or a frosting person? Let the world know with your t-shirt!

Personally, I'm a biscuit gal. I would honestly choose a quality buttermilk biscuit over a cupcake any day of the week. But when it comes to a t-shirt, I might choose pimento cheese just because it's fun to say.

Pimento cheeeeeeese! Eeeee!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if it weren't yellow, i would have to be a deviled egg. hmmm, maybe more gifty ideas for me. thanks for planning out my whole next trip. i am toally going to be broke after seeing you there again.

it's BACON!

Mary said...

I see so many fabulous things there that it paralyzes me with indecision. I'm mildly impressed that I managed to pick out a flavor of cupcake from all th tons of goodies in their bakery case. I have SUCH weakness for baked goods!